I know that some of you are waiting to see this (forgive me if you live in SB and are tired me talking about how pretty he/she is), but I bought a new bike this spring. I'm excited to be on new wheels; this one fits much better and is a trillion times more comfortable to be on (hence all my biking inspired challenges), plus the wheels are super fast. So here it is:
I need a name though! Come on Ali (and Bryan)! Its tentative name was Quickstep, because of the team Quickstep coloring and decals, but I think I need something better . . . I'm accepting applications.
On a challenge note, biking is good and might be the easiest thing to do. Running is good, but I think I'm already going to fail at the taking pictures on 26 of them in May. I've done 2 days of planks; for those of you who are like "yeah whatever" with the core work, the motivation behind it is to get in a habit of doing it and to build up more core and lower back strength so I can make it through the year injury free. The biking is motivated primarily because May is bike month (along with projected oil spikes of $200 bbl); I want to (and should be) primarily a bike commuter. The hardest part of this challenge might very well be finding five new breakfast places in May! For those of you who know me well, you might think this shouldn't be a problem, but I'm stuck in a pretty big routine of loving my current choices, La Carreta and Cajun Kitchen. It's too bad I've already discovered Tupelo Junction, because that is a great find.
1 comment:
sweet ride! did you get it at a local store? i'm totally jealous and want new wheels now, too! :)
Post a Comment