So some people thought enough of me to watch their dog and cat over the weekend, I'm excited, I usually offer to doggy-sit any chance I get because I'm not quite at a place where I can have one of my own yet. (I did see a baby chocolate woo on my run yesterday and am still plotting for the future). Anyhow, my housemate is gone for the weekend, so its me, Chester, Louie and the lizards; I have this fear that by Sunday night, the reptiles will outnumber the mammals in this house. Louie was on guard all last night, being nervous about the new dog, so I had hoped that he would be distracted from his lizard poaching for the weekend. Chester and I went out on a trail run this morning, giving the cat the house to himself, and sure enough I come back to find Louie staring at the corner of the bathroom with another one. Maybe I should have taken Louie for a trail run; there are tons of lizards out there and they move fast enough that he might have gotten some exercise too!
On that note, Chester and I had a great time. I've been hitting the trails a little less frequently lately, so it was nice to finally start getting in a rhythm again. It's been a while since I've had the dirt rimmed ankles . . .

That's better!
Here are some more of our adventures:

Chester investigates the trail head sign (or more likely the piles of dog poo that people tend to leave there).

It's 90 degrees! Time to go swimming

Attempt at a self-portrait

Turning around, notice the informative directions.

A 'Jenny-inspired' shot: return of the vomit shoes.
2 comments:
haha i love that one of the tags is "woos."
i love the vomit shoes!
Post a Comment