blah blah blah, my not quite so active, some what random, somtimes boring, misguided but well intentioned blog.
yeah, getting beat by northwestern, that's pretty rough. ouch. tn's not doing so hot either so i think we'll have to default to florida.
wow! your family is really trying to alienate me and shasta.
Hey - I moved to Georgia Street, doesn't that count for something?!
it does, so long as you stay true to your word that the only orange you'll wear is illini orange
well, that and arcteryx and ibex and mountain hardware orange . . . I don't need to remind you that Tang seems to have the colors or a certain SEC school that isn't Georgia
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yeah, getting beat by northwestern, that's pretty rough. ouch. tn's not doing so hot either so i think we'll have to default to florida.
wow! your family is really trying to alienate me and shasta.
Hey - I moved to Georgia Street, doesn't that count for something?!
it does, so long as you stay true to your word that the only orange you'll wear is illini orange
well, that and arcteryx and ibex and mountain hardware orange . . .
I don't need to remind you that Tang seems to have the colors or a certain SEC school that isn't Georgia
Post a Comment