NY Times Op-Ed by Paul Krugman summed up well what I hear coming from a variety of the right-sided party and public. Angry, bitterness and insults that are largely lacking any factual backing . . . oh wait, this isn't anything new, I think that's what our current administration ran on the first time, then they managed to throw fear in the mix as well.
2 comments:
i love this! i liked reading y our blog before, but with the political commentary, i enjoy it even more. :)
The blog first started out as my birthday challenge and a way for some family and friends to follow my recent life changes. I had every intention of keeping my political commentary out of it. Right now we're in a time where I feel there is little to no use to me keeping my mouth shut. This country needs change and is doomed to failure without it and party of the beauty of living her is the ability I have to ramble on the internet about it, so I should take full advantage.
Post a Comment